Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Voices from the Past

littlebook

I like to flickr. Most of my family is now on flickr, and sometimes interesting things happen with posts. Take this little book, for instance. It's a tiny devotional, about 1" x 1/2", and I shot it at my last studio shoot. It belonged to either my great-Grandmother or great-great-Grandmother. An interesting set of comments came when my brother (Magoo) saw it.

Mr. Magoo says:
bottom of page 64...a message from beyond

Aunt Owwee says:
oh boy. good eye magoo . . . good eye

Mr Magoo1 says:
Yep...I had just turned in Kim's and my letter stating that we want to take a leave of absence next year and my gut was churning...kind of cool

Magoo and his family are going to Ethiopia next year for a short-term mission project.

The words at the bottom of page 64: Be at peace among yourselves

No comments: