Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 - The Year of the Cat



What a year.  I never could have predicted this one.  A terrible betrayal at work almost killed me emotionally.  As the saying goes, though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I'm heading into that zone as I head into the new Year.

And then, there were the cats.  I have two inside cats, for company and for mice control.  I never wanted to be one of those "cat ladies".  (CatWoman would be okay, but that isn't a likelihood.)  But when a momma cat leaves her kittens on your doorstep (or in my case, in the corncrib) all rational thought goes out the window.  I was also a little dumb on cat physiology.  I had made an appointment with the vet for spaying, but it was a little late, and a second litter was born before the appointment.  Fortunately for me, she has small litters, so the batch of two was followed by three. 

Expecting good things from 2013.  I'll turn 61, which is a prime number.  I expect a prime year for me, and for you! 

Happy New Year!

No comments: