Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oops! Catching up.

Tagged!
I got tagged by Quantum Tea for another meme:

The Rules:

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
June 1998: Going to Montana! Right about this time. There was still snow around. It was a beautiful trip.

What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Print more letters for our letter-writing campaign at work, vacuum the living room, get billings done at work, pay a couple of bills, watch Hell's Kitchen.

Snacks I enjoy:
Oreos. Pickles rollups. Crackers with cheese.

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Quit work. Pay off all my bills. Travel around the world and visit all my blogging friends. Buy back Grandpa's tractor. Buy a BIG tractor. Buy the farm.

Places I have lived:

Lansing, Grand Ledge, Michigan, and Upland, Indiana.

and I'm going to tag: Julie, Roscoe, Susan, Tien, Gail, Patti, and Kathryn. And anyone else that wants to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've played this kind of meme, Shirl, but I did, and it was fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Funnily, I've been tag by two people to play this meme. And I tag you to do this as well! lol.

Anyway, my answers are already up. :D

Shirl said...

mlxThanks!!!