Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vacation time!

I left a couple of vacation days for the end of the year. The time has come! I'm off today and tomorrow. And I am soooo glad, because the weather folks are predicting a big dump of snow tonight, and now I don't have to worry about getting up in the morning and figuring out how to get to work. I have tons of supplies, so the kitties and I will just have fun getting ready for Christmas.

So how is my vacation morning going? Well, I have way too many projects going. I'm finishing up Christmas cards. I've wrapped a few presents. I've cut my tree halfway down. I paid the LP guy $550.00 for a partial fill. I'm trying to visit folks on the internet. I found my cookie cutters in the back of the cupboard. In a bit I'm going to make some pancakes to go with this wonderful blueberry syrup a friend gave me.

and so . . . how are you?

No comments: