Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*sigh*

So now reality hits. I've been faithfully exercising and going to PT. I've been off the "arthur-itis" medicine for a couple of weeks. But yesterday, I had to think everything was back to normal. I ventured up into our company's archives, in the back of the upstairs of the warehouse, accessible only by a long column of steps, steep steps. And my knee didn't care for that treatment. It has protested, and I'm back on the meds. At least now I do know the meds work, but I'm really having to accept a reality here that distresses me no end. Thanks for listening.

On the bright side: Last Friday I had a couple of growths removed from my face. There's always a slight chance those things can be problematic, but I got the lab reports today and all is well.

There's always a bright side.

5 comments:

Julie said...

What is the medication?

Shirl said...

naproxen

Sudeaux Lux said...

That's good that those meds ARE working. And it shirley does smack you up 'side the head. Yay! for the face checkup, too. hugs...

Sudeaux Lux said...

oh. my. god. I just remembered a stupid old cheer that goes.. nope. I don't think I can. Well, okay... it might cheer Shirl up.


Ready? Okay! "Smack 'em-- up -- the side of the head-- hey, smack 'em up the side o'the head! Hey, hey, hey!"

Repeat, ad nauseum. And don't forget to clap in time and smile or I WILL revoke your pom-poms.

Shirl said...

***waving pom-poms wildly, trying to cover-up that my timing is way off***

thanks, dear Susan!