Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Camera


orangeandgreen
Originally uploaded by Aunt Owwee

I recently upgraded my camera! It was a little hard to do. I hated to spend the money, but I was doing studio work that required a camera that could work with strobe lights, and my little Fuji didn't, without a major work-around. It also had very few settings that could be used (ISO being one of them). I had researched cameras and so, when my tax refund came, I purchased a Nikon D80.

I purchased it, then didn't use it for a week. Buyer's remorse? Lack of confidence? Who knows. Eventually I did use it (had a studio session coming up). Now, I wouldn't be parted from it.

2 comments:

Sudeaux Lux said...

Good for you, getting a new camera and also good that you've taken to it well. We must treat ourselves occasionally. =)

Shirl said...

thanks, Susan. This was a complex choice. Lots of factors, even that I'm getting older . . . first time that has factored in.

*sigh*