Sunday, November 09, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings

Yikes! It appears I have turned into the weekend blogger. Hi everyone!

I say ... and you think ... ?

Coverage :: News
Cynical :: Skeptical
Gust :: of wind
Improvised :: made up on the spot
V :: Five
Guests :: Party
Brutal :: Smash-mouth football
Grant :: Land Grant University . . . MSU
Pull :: for the Spartans. Okay. I'm on a football kick here. Michigan State University is 9-2 for the season, 6-1 in the Big Ten. We are back!
Streaming :: Video

6 comments:

Roscoe said...

Happy Sunday, Shirl!

You know, I think I see see three matches for us this time around.

And, what about those Spartans?! Whoever expected them to be playing so well this year?

The Social Frog said...

Yes, we did match #10 :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Hootin' Anni said...

smash mouth football? Dunno that expression.

Mine's posted, stop by won't you? [You'll have to scroll down a bit to find 'em, but they're there today.]

Happy Sunday.

Julie said...

three matches :)

jimtown said...

1. Coverage :Cleavage:
2. Cynical :Doubtful:
3. Gust :Windy:
4. Improvised :Made Do:
5. V :Five:
6. Guests :Party:
7. Brutal :Painful:
8. Grant :Money:
9. Pull :Push:
10. Streaming :Raining:

cybertoad said...

Hi Shirl - I am reviving my blog & you've been tagged!