Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation continued . . .

16. My friend Deb played hookie on Thursday afternoon to help me spend vacation time.
17. We went to an up-scale restaurant for lunch. I even ordered a bottle of wine! (She and her husband are having a little $ time, so it was my treat!)
18. That was the first time in my life I had ordered a bottle of wine (I'm such a numnum) and I got to do the whole presentation thing. Cool!
19. Halfway into our meal, the waiter stopped by and said, "Ladies, your meal is being paid for by the gentlemen two tables down."
20. Weeded
21. We looked over at the table . . . it was my boss and his former business partner! Don't I have the best boss ever!
22. We thanked him profusely. He said welcome, but also said, "I thought you were going to be at the farm taking care of my radishes".
23. (I'm trying to grow him super radishes.)
24. I said . . . ooops.
25. Weeded and thinned the radishes.
26. Two tipsy ladies shopping at the mall in the afternoon bring smiles to many clerks. (I hope that was smiles.)
27. Saw the movie My Life In Ruins.
28. Thought it was good, but we were a little happy.
29. Planted Kentucky Wonder Beans.
30. Weeded.

to be continued

No comments: