Oh Kim, what you've unleashed! Kim tagged me for the 16 random things on flickr. I did it, now I want to do 16 more. Sheesh.
17. Montana is my favorite State after Michigan.
18. I've driven the Going to the Sun Road. You should too.
19. I haven't been wearing scents or make-up for awhile. I'm back now.
20. Lancomme products are my favorite.
21. I can kill snakes. (hollering all the while)
22. Gladioli are my favorite flowers.
23. One of my brothers passed away 20 years ago. I still miss him.
24. Robert Redford was my first "favorite" actor.
25. Kevin Costner was my second "favorite" actor.
26. I'm currently looking for a third "favorite" actor.
27. I love to read.
28. I read too fast to be a discerning reader. I'd never do well with bookclubs.
29. C.S. Lewis is my favorite author.
30. A River Runs Through It is my favorite book.
31. I feel like a displaced person often. The City I lived in for most of my life is changing too much. The things I loved are gone. The small town I was born in is a small town: I am a stranger there.
32. My favorite TV show is Chuck. Actually, that and the Mentalist are the only two I watch with any regularlity.
Do go see my friend Kim's wonderful flickr photostream. She lives in Michigan's Upper Peninsula: her photographs are a wonderful depiction of a special place.