Saturday, December 08, 2007

Good Saturday Morning!

I've missed you! I'm in the middle of big projects at work: a mass mailing, complete physical inventory with adjustments to all trucks and warehouses, prep for end of year, all that good stuff! Long hours, lots of time looking at a computer screen, so when I get home, I tend to . . . crash! I've been peeking at everyone, but not having much time to comment or play. I'll try to catch up some this weekend!

Are we in the Christmas spirit yet???

4 comments:

Sudeaux Lux said...

Glad to catch up with you today. Christmas spirit? Not quite yet. Soon. A lot of it comes when the Christmas tree is up. By the way, we'd love to see your cutting of the tree this year. =)

Shirl said...

hehehe . . . that should be next weekend. Mom said "why don't you let your brother do that" as Boo is coming this weekend to get his. I said, "well, I just like doing it for myself, Mom". I didn't tell her I was an internet show-off! *grin*

Julie said...

Glad to hear all is well, if a little busy!
I am feeling so un-Christmassy it's not funny.

Shirl said...

oh baby. and this year i have heaps of spirit. However, I have been in your situation. Sometimes it never comes. And that's ok too. (just a bit of a bummer at the time)