Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in Review

January: I was still blogging at Other Side. Great-Nephew Caleb was born.

Price went up over the year. . .
Your Life Is Worth...

$427,000


February: Lynn Rockwell passed away. Lynn was one of my oldest blogging buddies. She had struggled with cancer, and always kept a positive attitude. She is greatly missed.

March: Moved to this blog, the New Era. Aunt N. had major surgery, but I am happy to report she is still with us. She has memory problems, but she usually still recognizes me. Spring did finally come that month. March Madness saw several of us with brackets on Yahoo. Up for it again this year?

April: April found the country stunned by the senselessness of the Virginia Tech Massacre. Easter was in April. This year, Easter is about as early as it can be (first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox).

May: brought peas in the garden and skunks in the back yard. I hosted my first of four shuffleboard parties.

will be working on this post throughout the day . . .

1 comment:

Sudeaux Lux said...

This is a nice reflection, Shirl.