Thursday, January 17, 2008

Looking at the Computer Desk Hutch

On the left side of the hutch, there are three shelves, covered by a glass door. There are books on the bottom shelf. The first thirteen titles are:

You Can Make a Collage
The New Graphic Design School
Poetry for Dummies
Webmastering for Dummies
Networking for Dummies
Marketing Strategies for Writers
Codes and Secret Writing
A Patriot's Handbook (compiled by Caroline Kennedy)
Glacier's Grandest
How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci
Camping (my dad's book)
The Arrow Book of States (35 cents, one of the first books I bought)
Universal Principles of Design

I guess I should read them sometime, eh?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ahhahaha, Shirl. You did a T13 and I didn't.
Dunno why but that's really funny.

Shirl said...

it is, isn't it! *grin*