Sunday, February 24, 2008

Remembering Lynn


ice_2
Originally uploaded by Lynn R

Friends on the internet are no different than friends in 3-D. We laugh with them, we cry for them, and we've lost some good friends. Lynn Rockwell passed away last February. She was one of my oldest blogging buddies, and she was Always a Dreamer, right up until her passing. She loved her grandson, her daughters, and her photography. She is missed.



More links:
Mirror Project
Mirror Project - Coffee
Saying Good-Bye.
PhotoFocus.
Deviant Art.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

I lost my best online friend a few years ago, and it didn't hurt any less than loosing someone from offline life.

I wish you a lot of strength.

Hugs

Shirl said...

People not on the internet don't really understand, do they? Hugs to you, Laane!