Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tien Made Me!

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:
1. Grandpa's Tractor (It's down the road a mile.)
2. New Camera DSLR
3. Outdoor camera with sensor so I can get night shots of the critters at my apples
4. A puppy (and someone to train it)
5. Money!

The person who tagged you is?
Tien, Legend of Miracles

Your relationship with him is?
Blogging buddy for a good many years now.

Your 5 impressions of him:
1. Smart
2. Creative
3. Caring
4. Great Writer
5. Egalitarian

The most memorable thing he had done for you?
Sent me a Christmas card last year. And I didn't get mine out!

The most memorable words he had said to you
a poem he wrote after another blog friend passed away

If he becomes your lover, you will?
be long distance, and December - May

If he becomes your lover, things he would have to improve on will be?
teleportation?

If he becomes your enemy, you will?
That would never happen

If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
That he had a complete personality change

The most desired thing you want to do for him now is?
Send fond wishes that he will do very well on his exams.

Your overall impression of him is?
Kind, caring, funny, a writer, talented

How you think people around you would feel about you?
uhhhhhh. uhhhhh. What's she gonna come up with next?

The character I love most about myself is?
I like people

On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I get my feelings hurt too easily

The most ideal person you want to be is?
a farmer. I guess I'll have to settle for a wannabe

For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Come visit me at the farm!!!

For people whom I’ve hurt:
I'm sorry.

Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel bout you:(In no Order of Merit)

Can't do Susan-on-the-other-side of the world, because Tien also tagged her. Hmm.
1. Diane
2. Julie
3. Susan in NC
4. Roscoe
5. Kim
6. Patti
7. Kathryn
8. Cindy
9. Bryn
10. Frank

1.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
Her Wonderful Husband Buck

2.Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

3.If no. 7 and 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
They would make a good match.

4. How bout no. 8 and 5?
They both have wonderful artistic eyes, so I would say yes.

5.What is no.2 studying about?
She studies everything. And she reads everything. And she teaches.

6.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
We check blogs back and forth several times a week!

7.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
you know, I don't know. I do know she likes Dancing with the Stars!

8.Does no. 1 has any siblings?
Yes

9.Will you woo no.3?
as a good friend!

10.How bout no.7?
Same answer.

11. Is no.4 single?
Yes. The way he likes it *smile*

12.What is the surname of no.5?
Walker

13.What is the nickname of no.10?
I do not know.

14. What is the hobby of no.4?
Chess, Comic Books, Photography, Writing

15. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
Unless they have telepathy, no.

16.Where is no.2 working at?
The best bookstore in the world!

17. Talk something casually bout no.1?
Super-Mom to five, amazing photographic and writing skills, big heart, still hurting, but getting stronger every day

18.Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Yea, it’s call friendship

19.Where does no. 9 lives?
Nova Scotia

20.What color does no.4 likes?
Black

21.Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Not best, but they are good friends

22.Does no.7 like no. 2?
Yep!

23.How did you get to know no. 2?
The Kevin Costner Yahoo Group *grin*

24.Does no.1 has any pets?
cats

25.Is no.7 the most sexiest person in the world?
Why sure!

Okay, this was quite the quiz, Tien. But I'm up!

No comments: