Sunday, November 18, 2007

Touchdown, MSU!!!!

New Year. New Coach. New WINNNING season! I was at the game. Penn State v Michigan State, two venerable old land-grant colleges. Always a great game, always cool to see old JoePa pacing the sidelines. Penn State has great fans, fun fans, and one year, the dude ahead of us was funny and looked like Mel Gibson. (My nephew doesn't remember that, but I shirley do.) We were down for most of the game, but came back in the end to win it.

Look out next year Big 10!

I am hoarse today.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I thought the season had just finished?
Congrats on the win :)

Sudeaux Lux said...

How fun! A likely bowl bid for MSU Yahoo says. UT is hoping to get a bowl bid, too.

Shirl said...

ah, the game I was bummed about was the UofM/MSU game, Julie. We had two more games after that!

I am so excited, Susan! Even if its the Motor City Bowl, it is an improvement. And here's to UT!!!