Sunday, May 27, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Fell asleep early last night, so my Unconscious Mutterings are a little more conscious.

I say, and you think:

Dancer :: My nieces, especially Hannah
Intellectual :: Being an intellectual is fine, as long as you retain your heart. (Can you tell I have issues with this one?)
Direct :: Deposit
Tolerate :: Some things are hard to accept, but I've learned to tolerate them
Post :: Blog!
Instinctive :: Reaction
Brink :: of despair, the edge
Regain :: Control
Repulsed :: Turned off
Distressed :: Wood

5 comments:

meowminx said...

We have the same #7 :)

Mine can be found here

Shirl said...

I had quite a time with this batch, meow! Glad we matched at least one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday, Shirl.

We've got a couple of matches this week.

Shirl said...

We did, indeedy, Roscoe! and Happy Sunday to you too!

Julie said...

#4 is sort of a match, otherwise we're all different this week.