Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring

Isn't quite here yet. We had a week of 25 degree F weather. We had two inches of snow, followed by rain, yesterday. Mush. The daffodils and tulips and jonquils were all knocked down by the cold weather, but are struggling back to their feet.

Cleaning windows: I'm usually a windex kind of person, but I know folks have recipes they swear by for sparkling windows. Anyone care to share?

WD-40. Don't stay home without it. 2000 uses here.

Gail has returned from vacation. One of the great things of blogging is that you get to see vacation pictures from places near and far. These are awesome, Gail!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you Shirl!

Yikes, my windows could use a good going over, now that I think about it. I usually use windex too.

Shirl said...

It's great to experience the world through your eyes, Gail. And that's one of the fun things of spring . . . windows!!!!