Sunday, October 14, 2007

And another meme, this time from Susan

Borrowed from susan, who borrowed it from Tien:)

I am a cuddler - true
I am a morning person - false
I am a perfectionist - false
I am an only child - false
I am Catholic - false
I am currently in my pajamas - false
I am currently single - true
I am currently suffering from a broken heart - true
I am okay at styling other people’s hair - false, hahahahahaha
I am left handed - false
I am addicted to my myspace - false
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST - not very, just a little
I bite my nails - false
I can be paranoid at times - false
I currently regret something that I have said - false
When I get mad I curse frequently - not really
I like someone – true
I enjoy country music - false
I enjoy jazz music - false
I enjoy smoothies - true
I enjoy talking on the phone – true
I have a pet - true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - true
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person - true
I have all my grandparents - false
I have at least one sibling - true
I have been told that I am smart - true
I got higher then C’s in school - true
My GPA is higher than 2.5 - Yeah, but that's kinda old history
I have broken a bone - false
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - true
I have bathed/showered with someone - false
I have changed a diaper - true. Even though I have no children, I am the oldest of six, and changed many a diaper in my day. I wonder if that is why I have no children.
I have changed a lot over the past year - myself no, my circumstances, yes
I have done something illegal - true
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair - false
I have had surgery - true
I have killed another person - false
I have had my hair cut within the last week - false
I have had the cops called on me - false
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t - true

4 comments:

Julie said...

I've seen this around the traps, thought about doing it. Maybe later :)

Shirl said...

we monkeys like to follow suit!

3rd daughter said...

it makes me sad to read that you're suffering from a broken heart. sending some healing love and hugs.

Shirl said...

i didn't mean to make you sad, susan. I think there is healing in acknowledgement, and so, this is a good thing.