Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen on Saturday

13 words I like that begin with Z:

1. zoos (well, I waffle on them, but my niece has worked at ours for the last three years, so I'm glad for that)
2. zinnias
3. Zorro (the guy williams version. well, antonio wasn't bad either)
4. zest (for life)
5. zest (lemon, in cookies)
6. zaniness
7. zippers *smile*
8. zig
9. zag
10. Zeeland, Michigan
11. zone (end zone, with Spartan football players in it with a touchdown)
12. zero (a very important number)
13. zilch (it just sounds cool)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Another great list Shirl. Now that the alphabet's done I have to think of another theme..... eek!

(Third time trying to get the verification letters right! Why do they have to make them so hard to read??)

Shirl said...

they're trying to stop the 'bots. They forget about we "elder" bloggers.