Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This is why

Why do you blog? I think that's something we all ask ourselves. I blog to create an online presence, to accentuate the positive (most of the time) of my days, to meet great people, and to read their stories. We follow each other through the ups and down, the moves both blog and physical. Susan-on-the-other-side-of-the-world and Ihave been blogging/flickr friends for many years now. She's had her ups and downs and her wonderful up post of yesterday was just fantastic! {{{hugs}}} Plus, she has a picture of the elusive Julie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog to warm up my fingers and my mind. Odd main reason, but there it is. We have coyotes here in Santa Fe, too. They were never in NYC. I think one made it to Central Park. Made big news.

Julie said...

Oh dear - I've seen that pic and was hoping she wouldn't post it. It's not a good one.

3rd daughter said...

thank you shirl :) you were my first blogfriend and will always be my favourite :) i'm sure we will meet in the real world one day!

i should have taken more, julie. surprisingly, i hardly took any photos during my visit with you! too busy gossiping! p.s. i'm not real fond of the one you posted of me :)

Shirl said...

makes sense to me, mother!

oh, it's so good to see you, Julie!

Your friendship has meant so much to me, susan. I'm not good at traveling, but you make me want to try more. and the farm is always open!!!