Friday, October 05, 2007

Well!!

I had planned a long post for this morning. I had lots to write about, with pictures. I received a wonderful package from susan-on-the-other-side-of-the-world. I had pictures of both the poison ivy in the yard and the poison ivy spots on my arm for kim. However. At 1:30 a.m. this morning the alarm went off. Not the alarm that someone was breaking in, or the get-up alarm. The alarm that said the alarm system was on battery back-up because we had a power outage. Said power outage continued until 7:30 a.m. this morning. *sigh* So now I'm peeking at work. And I probably won't be able to catch up with everyone until Saturday night. But party in the comments!!!

4 comments:

3rd daughter said...

yeah!!! so glad it has arrived :)i have had that parcel sitting on my dining table for 2 years!! it was to be your housewarming gift when you moved to your grandma's house. bad susan :)

Sudeaux Lux said...

Party on! Anyone out there doing anything special tonight? Me either. =( Ha!

Julie said...

Damn! A long post would be good.
Happy Birthday Susan!

Shirl said...

good susan! I LOVED it! and it came at a very good time!!!

Happy Birthday, Susan!

I don't know if I know how to do long anymore . . . dang poison ivy!!!