Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun New Experiences!

I got to ride in a hummer last night!

We had a retirement party for one of our supervisors last night, and one of the young guys had just gotten a hummer. He was giving rides. Too cool!

And, my black cat Snuzzles really does fetch! He has a toy mouse that he brings to my feet. I throw it, he goes and gets it and brings it back again. This morning I was sitting here at the computer and he was batting my hand. I said, "go get mousey" and next thing I knew, mousey was at my feet. Right now he's on his fourth trip of bringing mousey back to me.

6 comments:

Sudeaux Lux said...

I've been laughing about your fetching cat. That is so funny. I can just imagine you hanging off the side of the chair, getting tired, and throwing the mousey "alright, boy, one more time" to Snuzzles!

Shirl said...

hehehehe . . . that's about it. He's doing it again this morning!!!

Julie said...

He's got you well and truly trained.

Shirl said...

ahem. Well, I DO make him bring mousey to my chair before we start. I have my dignity!

quantumtea said...

I have one that plays fetch, until she gets bored. It's hilarious!

Shirl said...

oh cool, Ali!