I've been tagged by Gail for the following meme:
The Rules are: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Ohh boy. I'm a mighty boring person, and a lot of this list I've already told you, but, here goes:
1. I have worked for the same company for 29 years. We've had four different owners in that period, so there have been changes, I just never had to change jobs.
2. I had always lived in apartments as an adult. The last apartment I lived in was in a student area of town, and I lived there for 24 years. That's pathetic.
3. I have never been married.
4. I sucked so badly at modern dance in high school that when we did a group dance, my groupees thought they should get special dispensation because they danced with me. Of course, now two of my nieces are dance majors, and I recently confessed to them how traumatic my dance experiences were.
5. So, last year I moved into a 99-year-old farmhouse. We call it Paradise.
6. I am learning to garden at the ripe old age of 55. It is a real treat for me.
7. I live in Michigan, and my second favorite state is Montana. I haven't been there in four years, but plans are underway for a trip in 2008.
8. I have a degree in education, but never taught.
Gail's answers are ever so much more fun.
and now, YOU are it:
Whoever would like to play along.
Love ya all!