Thursday, September 06, 2007

This is me




You're Waiting for Godot!

by Samuel Beckett

Many people think you're extremely dull, but you're just trying to
patient. Really patient. Patient to the point of absurdity, quite frankly. Whatever
you're waiting for isn't going to just come along, so you can stop waiting. I promise.
Move on with your life. Change of scenery might do you good. Heck, any scenery might
do you good. In the meantime, you do make for very interesting conversation.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Now this is an accurate test. *grin* Saw it at Susan's!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You have changed your scenery. :)
Me: To Kill a Mockingbird

Shirl said...

I sure have! Maybe a new book is on my horizon. And I can shirley see Mockingbird for you.

kitteh pundd it said...

lolita.
i may post it someday, when i get around back to that.

Shirl said...

good to see you kim!!!