Sunday, September 09, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Whoa! This has been a busy weekend. Friday night I stayed at my Mom's on our every-other-Friday-night movie night. We saw a reallllly bad movie on the Community College channel, but sometimes bad is fun. Saturday I had a wedding to go to at 1:00 p.m., with the reception at 5:30 p.m. on the other side of town. And I came home to the Lansing EV girls swim team camping in my backyard. (My three nieces are on the team.) They were playing Sardines until 2:00 in the morning. (They were up longer than that, but that was when I conked out. They're gone now, and it is time to mutter:

I say ... and you think ... ?

Dork :: Goofus
Refurbished :: Redone
Basket :: Apples
Mousse :: Chocolate
Studio :: 54
8 ball :: in the pocket
Masking tape :: Painting
Love :: Affection
Wilder :: Gene
Lindsey :: Lohan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Chocolate Mousse is going to be the all around #1 answer ;)

kitteh pundd it said...

you didn't say anything 'bout the green guys.
congrats, they look good.
good luck.
except for,of course, you know.

Zoooma said...

You shoulda said what the movie was!!!

Shirl said...

chocolate is good!

I was going to have a special post about the green guys, kim, then I took a nap! and I do . . . Know!

Okay, I'll do that, aka!

Julie said...

chocolate mousse for me too.

Shirl said...

**chuckle**