Saturday, September 15, 2007

This Makes Three

Three wins for the MSU Spartans. Go Green!

Swiped from Julie who nipped it from the Snapery:

01. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!).
Healing. I really would like to be able to heal people.

02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
hahahahahaha . . . here I expose myself. Wait, no, I don't think I will. I take the fifth.

03. If you were a smell what would it be?
Vanilla

04. What bird would you most like to be?
A hummingbird or an eagle

05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
O. J. Simpson. (He's in the news again.)

06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
Are there any that it DOESN'T crave?

07. What's your favourite time of year?
Spring

08. What's your favourite time of day?
I'm not sure.

09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
I rested for many years. Now I change.

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
Teddy Roosevelt, Einstein, Sacajawea, Shakespeare (will the real Will please stand up), Marie Curie

Tag yourself if you feel like playing along.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Chickened out on #2. Hahaha, 50% of green is yellow after all. ;)
Those two birds are so different!

kitteh pundd it said...

no, i was talkin' 'bout this. 3-0, cool. i think you got one more gimme next week. after that it could be a tough conference.
but i'm definitely thinkin' yer season runs into december. maybe even january. maybe.

so, we're on for the fried cicadas next year, right?

kitteh pundd it said...

hi, it's me ag'in already.
still can't quite get it together to deal with a fluff post. maybe tomorrow. maybe. so can i use a bit of your space here?
thanks.
same here, vanilla.

mingus, monk, miles, max roach,tom waits.
just off the top, ya know?

Shirl said...

hey hey hey! I just have a weird taste in CD's. It's better I keep you guessing!

Oh good, kim. That was my first reaction, and then I thought maybe it was the "seasons" thing. I'm trying to just be low-key on expectations. I do think you're right on the next gimme, and after that, well, we'll see! And please, feel free to blog in comments anytime you wish. Great dinner partners!