Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Saturday Morning!

Okay, a few years back Susan-on-the-other-side-of-the-world had told us about Australian burgers. They have things like beets and eggs and stuff on them. Julie found a picture.

And speaking of Julie, I did my Thursday 13 on paper, but forgot to post. So here we go:

Thirteen things I like that begin with T:

1. Toddlers
2. Tigers
3. Truth
4. Talent
5. Tongues
6. Turkey
7. Trees
8. Today, tomorrow
9. Thursday
10. Three
11. Thistle
12. Tapioca
13. Telephones!

Susan, you are such a wonderful Grandma! Phoenix is one lucky little boy!

And Kathryn is back home with her treasure, Claire.

I think the hummingbirds have gone.

I think the hummingbirds have gone south

5 comments:

Sudeaux Lux said...

Wow-weeee, what a burger! lol

Shirl said...

how would a person ever eat it???

Julie said...

There is an art to eating a hamburger. Not sure if I can describe it adequately though. Usually they come wrapped in paper and in a bag. I remove the paper and put it back in the bag a) to keep hands clean and b) to catch bits that might fall out.
Maybe I'll go next door and get one for lunch and photograph it for you. :)

Julie said...

And I did.

Anonymous said...

When I hold Claire, I feel her heartbeat. It feels like hummingbird wings. Maybe that's where they've gone for awhile. :)