Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Blog Running

Happy 4th of July!!!

Cassie-B has her list of July's bizarre holidays here. I'm sure you'll find one to adopt. I'm thinking I'll go with July 15th: cow appreciation day. Speaking of cows, I had a picture of a cow I liked so much that I had it made up into first class stamps over at zazzle.com. They really work!

I'm glad I stopped at bryn's this morning, or I never would have known this:
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Shirl the Spurious of Frome Valley
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Diane has a meme I'm going to nab later today.

And Julie passes on an EBC link to William Kamkwamba's Malawi Windmill Blog.

And with that, I'll close this part of today's blog trail. Catch ya later!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 4th to you (even tho' it's the 5th here). Now I'm off to get my title.

Julie said...

And cassie's blog is still forbidden territory.

Diane and Jack said...

I couldn't even pronounce half of what my title was..lol.

Hope you had a great froth of July Shirl.

Shirl said...

Those titles are something! It was a great fourth. We did fireworks on the third, big cookout yesterday. A good time was had by all!

And I can't figure out cassie's being forbidden, Julie. It's such a good clean place . . .

Julie said...

Something to do with my server I think.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have been enjoying some good family time this week.

Shirl said...

could be, Julie!

Good to see you, Susan!

Diane and Jack said...

Shirl, Julie...
I was thinking she/you meant something else...like a chocolate expression = funny...but you (Julie) mean you can not even view her site??? Literally.

Like Shirl said she is a nice and enjoyable place to visit. ;)

Julie said...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


That's what I get.