Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thursday 13

Julie plays the Thursday 13 by going through the alphabet and listing 13 things she loves that begin with that letter. I usually play in her comments, but the comment keeper doesn't like me today. Therefore, I'll stick them here!

Nina, niece
Nate, nephew
Natasha, niece
Nancy, sister
Nieces - all the rest
Nephews - all the rest
noses
necking
North Dakota. If you're ever there, be sure to stop in MINOT. (Pronounced mynot)
Niagara Falls.
Neckties. Loosened, with a tuft of hair showing
naps
neighbors.

5 comments:

Julie said...

About time you started playing properly! Very family-oriented list you have here. :)

Anonymous said...

July 29th
Full Buck Moon
8:48 pm
The Full Buck Moon - July July is normally the month when the new antlers of buck deer push out of their foreheads in coatings of velvety fur. It was also often called the Full Thunder Moon, for the reason that thunderstorms are most frequent during this time. Another name for this month's Moon was the Full Hay Moon.

Shirl said...

oh, that is cool bryn!!! I was thinking I would hear from you. I got a shot last night, but it is kind of blurry.

My brother Gary's WHOLE family begins with an N. What could I do????

Julie said...

Don't you mean your brother Nary?

Shirl said...

oh that's right. And his wife nim