Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good Sunday Evening!

Busy Weekend! Mom turned 79 yesterday! We took her to dinner last night, and today we had cake and ice cream out here at the farm. We were getting around for the cake, when we saw a truck drive in the second drive and disappear between the garage and the horse barn. Whoa. "I need some guys," I said, as I headed toward the door. Boo beat me, followed by his daughter, and Crits was right behind me. We were ready to check this vehicle out! Boo rounded the corner first, and started laughing. It was our brother from upNorth! He had a new truck.

Mom must have been watching from the office window, because next thing I know, here she comes running (well, okay, hobbling) out the door.

A good time was had by all!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Shirl's mum! :)

Shirl said...

I shall pass that along!!

Diane and Jack said...

Echo the comment. ;)

That made me smile Shirl. Sounds like you all had a good time.

Shirl said...

and I shall pass that along too, Diane!!!