Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

We're having just a Grand Week at work. We have two employees at work who are married to each other. They are both very hard people with which to work, controlling and angry and very negative. They are on vacation this week! Yay!

It's pretty obvious fall/autumn is coming. It's dark when I get up in the morning now, and it's dark an hour earlier at night. *sigh* Soon I'll only be able to garden on the weekends. However, we're getting close to the start of college Big 10 football.

gogreen

4 comments:

Sudeaux Lux said...

I'll sure be glad when there's some other sport on tv besides baseball! Looking forward to football and especially basketball.

Julie said...

Have a happy week at work while the yuckos are away!
And you've just reminded me - I haven't updated the weekend's footy score. I wonder what distracted me????
Saints lost - the only downer of the weekend.

Shirl said...

I like being at the college football games, and oh yes for basketball! And I am soooo sorry about those Saints, Julie!!!

Shirl said...

oh, and Go Green!