Friday, August 03, 2007

Purple, eh?

What color is your soul painted?

Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


Found at Blue Gail's.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My result: Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.
--
Can grey also be considered silver?

Julie said...

Purple huh? Royalty huh?
I'm Blue.

Diane and Jack said...

This really awful orange.

I do not do these things very well lately...

Julie said...

What's wrong with orange? It's full of vitamin C. ;)

Shirl said...

kathryn, I do believe gray is silver! Lovely description, sounds like you!

julie, you would think I would be green. However, as I'm purple . . . you may curtsy.

I would have rather been orange than purple. However, as I am purple . . . curtsey, please. (how the heck do you spell curtsy?)

Julie said...

curtsy curtsey curtsy no e

I think

Shirl said...

that was my original guess. And you may *smile*

Julie said...

Nah, I don't think so. Hurts my knees.

Shirl said...

good exercise

Julie said...

I'm a conscientious objector to exercise.