Friday, August 17, 2007

More Memory Lane

So as I was googling and imdbing Sandcastles for the previous post, I had to do the same for the star, Bonnie Bedelia. And then I remembered! She was Little Joe's wife . . . well, for an episode. Bonanza was my absolutely favorite show growing up. My friend Linda and I would stage weddings when we were in 4th grade. She would marry Adam or Ben, I would marry Little Joe or sometimes Hoss. (Such fickle young ladies we were, way more interested in the wedding than the marriage.)

Our other favorite was Rawhide. Clint Eastwood, when he was only known as Rowdy Yates.

Were you a western fan?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Used to watch both of those, and Maverick, The Virginian and whatever else was showing - my dad was the big western fan so we had no choice really. :) My fave was The Big Valley though.

Shirl said...

oh yeah!!! I liked Maverick. I don't think we could get Virginian (we only got two stations). Big Valley! Heath and Audra? Lee Majors and Linda wazzername??? I had forgotten about them!